Custom bag customers can select to have a sample bag made or move directly to production. The level of complexity will determine if a sample bag will be charged for. Custom bags can be made from a wide selection of materials and include closures, handles and many other features.
Determining your custom bag requirements
This page poses a few questions that you may be asked when approaching Harcor to make a custom bag. If you do not know the answers to all the questions, it is not a problem. Harcor’s custom bag professionals are here to help you.
Please note when contacting Harcor, the questions asked will be determined by the bag style. For example, handles on a PVC bag are normally made from webbing and so the length and width of the webbing is relevant to document. However a HDPE bag style could include die cut handles. The questions below are just a generic outline of some questions a Harcor representative could ask and is not relevant to all bag styles.
- How many Custom Bags do you require?
- What is the preferred bag material?
- What is the preferred material colour?
- What bag style are you looking for?
- Do you know the dimensions (Width / Height / Depth)?
- Does the bag require a closure type?
- Do you require printing or embroidery?
- Are handles required?
- Does the bag require padding?
- Does the bag require insulation?
- Does the bag require compartments or pockets?
- Do you require any specific features such as eyelets, windows, internal stitching, high visibility strips, inner stiffening sleeve, velcro hanging strips, base feet or other?